Friday, April 17, 2009

In Memory of Pam Link....

I have a few pages to make about this... this is the first. It is in Honor of Pam Link, who passed March 29, 2009 from stage 4 ovarian cell cancer. She was a wonderful person, a mother and teacher and co-founder and Director of a Music/Theater Summer camp that I worked at from 2000-20003. Four summers filled with millions of memories, up in the mountains, and teaching kids what I loved most - theater. I still view it as a life changing event. I wanted to capture the celebration we had in her honor, as she truly was a phenomenal person. Pam pushed us to our limits and made us better people, and her dynamic personality inspired and affected thousands of children and kids. Her service began with a sing-a-long, and she planned everything down to the centerpieces.

So this LO has some personal touches that might need to be explained: The patterned paper is our Camp Crescendo song - in repeat. The music note in the center of the flower is confetti from the table centerpieces. Benji, her son and fellow camp counselor/assistant director, reiterated over and over how she had planned every minute detail. So knowing she picked that out, makes me feel a peice of her in is this LO. Also, one flower is printed with sheet music & the ribbon flower I made says "Thank You" over and over.
The hidden journal tags...















No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of my favorite pages...