Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March Layouts

Here are some of the pages I have completed this March. I am a member of a Cafemom scrapbooking group and most of these pages are from color challenges, sketch challenges, how-to's and such. I am returning to scrapbooking after taking a few months off... I am working on finishing my son Marcus's 3rd birthday album... especially since his 4th birthday is in 3 weeks - YIKES!!!

But I will tell you one thing I have learned to really embrace...

If I am behind on scrapbooking, it's no cause for stress... all it means is that I have a lot of scrapbooking to do!! (And since I love to scrapbook, it doesn't seem like much of a punishment, does it?)



be'be'
A page featuring my daughter, Cora, at 4 months old




i {heart} my boys
A page about my boys, my husband Michael and son, Marcus. The picure is from Marcus's first ride around the block with Daddy on the motorcyle, summer of 2008... while I waited in the yard with Cora - a bit nervous.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of my favorite pages...